Have you ever refrained from taking action on something you know would be good for you? I bet you do.
In fact, I’m pretty sure every single human being has been in such a situation. Why is that?
The answer is motivation. Or rather a lack of motivation.
When it comes to fitness and weight loss, it’s just the same. It’s so easy to think “I’ll start next monday…” or “Oh it’s raining, I can’t run today”. Procrastination is almost like a disease.
That’s why I decided to compile a list of the best motivational fitness quotes I could find. To help and inspire you to get started, no matter what.
Motivational Fitness Quotes
Here they are:
1. “Don’t give up what you want the most for what you want now.”
2. “If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you.”
3. “When you feel like quitting, think of why you started!”
4. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.”
5. “Today is another chance to get it right.”
6. “Sore tomorrow, or sorry tomorrow. It’s your choice!”
7. “Strive for progress, not perfection.”
8. “The difference between a goal and a dream is a deadline.”
Funny Fitness Quotes
Now the above quotes are all good, but I personally prefer funny ones. They are more entertaining to read, and much easier to remember. So here’s a couple of funny fitness quotes, just for you (and me!):
9. “Sweat is fat crying.”
10. “You’re not going to get the butt you want by sitting on it.”