Does your motivation disappear after a few days of dieting and exercise? And then you start to question your ability to follow through? We have the cure!
When you are in that weak and doubtful state, that’s exactly when you need to get inspired the most! And that’s why we have compiled a list of the Top 15 Inspirational Weight Loss Quotes. Print or write down your favorite ones. Put that piece of paper in a place where you will see it several times a day (i.e. next to your computer, on your refrigerator, on your office desk, in your wallet). Whenever you start questioning why your are trying to lose weight, read your favorite quotes out loud several times (yes, out loud is important) and be reminded just why you want it so bad. It actually works!
We hope you will enjoy these motivational weight loss quotes as much as we do!
- When you think of quitting, remember why you started!
- Slow progress is better than no progress.
- You must think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be.
- The foundation for all happiness is health.
- The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places.
- The time for action is now. It’s never too late to do something.
- To see a change, you must make a change!
- A year from now, you may wish you had started today.
- One definition of insanity is: Doing the same thing again and again, and expecting a different result.
- Don’t sacrifice your future for a momentary pleasure!
- Never trade what you want the most for what you want at the moment!
- Discipline is remembering what you want.
- Change your mind, change your body!
- You get whatever you settle for.
- The more the buts, the bigger the butt. (Yes, funny weight loss quotes can help too)
If you want even more inspiration, check out these memes and these slogans. You can never be too inspired!