On this dark and cold November Tuesday, I realized that I needed inspiration. Inspiration to eat better, exercise more, and generally be a more positive and happy person.
Why? Because I’m getting way too little sunshine on my pale little face right now. And as you know, sunlight is essential for the production of vitamin D in our bodies, which means that I probably have very low levels of it at the moment.
Yes, I would probably benefit from eating more salmon and egg (as those foods contain vitamin D), so I will definitely try that too. But anything that can boost morale and spirits is good. And that’s why I decided to share a few more inspirational quotes and slogans. To get a good laugh, I’ll throw in a couple of funny memes as well.
5 Quotes That Will Help You Lose Weight
1. To successfully lose weight, you cannot – I repeat, CANNOT – expect super-fast results. Burning away excess fat takes time. Set your mind on taking one day at a time!
The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones. – William Faulkner
2. Another way to describe this:
The elevator to success is out of order. You will have to use the stairs. One step at a time. – Joe Girard
3. To lose weight, improve health and to really see significant change, YOU have to change. In your mindset, routines or environment. As expressed by the great Albert Einstein:
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. – Albert Einstein
4. And to really change, you must stop blaming others, and to act as if everything were up to you.
When you blame others, you give up your power to change. – Dr. Robert Anthony
5. Exercise is very important. Not only to lose weight, but to stay healthy and happy.
Those who think they have not time for bodily exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness. – Edward Stanley
Slogans That Will Boost Your Spirits
After publishing the post with 21 inspirational slogans, we found several more that were just as good. Here they are!
- Easy to gain, hard to lose.
- Eat well, sleep well, live well!
- Exercise everyday. Watch the fat melt away.
- Be more. Do more.
- Complaining won’t burn calories.
3 Funny Memes That (hopefully) Will Make You Laugh
Apart from the joy itself of having fun, laughing is actually good for your health. So, don’t be afraid to make a fool of yourself. You’re extending someone’s life! 🙂
To help you become healthier and happier, take a look at these 3 memes!
Following your diet plan and resisting the urge to eat junk food and snacks is a real challenge. I think most people can relate to this meme:
Another common mistake is to “reward” yourself after a short time of successful dieting. To avoid misunderstandings I should tell you that by rewarding, I mean punishing. Take a look, and you will understand what I mean:
Exercise is another important step in successful weight loss. We are constantly being bombarded with ads and commercials for products that promise to remove your excess fat and to get you that six-pack belly. Let me be frank. There are no shortcuts when it comes to burning calories!
Well, except for this little shortcut:
So, did you enjoy them? If you did, then you should check out the memes we shared previously. They are just as fun.